Giving credit where credit is due.

Got the P450 code on my wife's 97 Camry. Evap.emission system pressure sensor. I was ready to order the replacement part when I came across info on the Enhanced Warranty for that year Camry. With a bit of foreboding I called Toyota Headquarters and was given a case number and told I would be contacted by my local dealer. To my surprise everything went well. The problem was fixed for nothing and my faith in the Dealership has been somewhat restored. So I saved $114 dollars if I had done the work myself, God knows how much the dealer would have charged had there not been a court ordered Enhanced Warranty on this car for the Evap.Emissions system. So thanks Autoway Toyota in Pinellas Park, Florida.

Reply to
cmuller

HOLY COW!!! Someone PRAISING a dealer!!! (there are some good ones out there...)

Reply to
Hachiroku

I coulda sworn Hachiroku typ'd:

Yup. I've got one of those here in Rochester MN.

My dealings with Arlyn Ness the sales guy have been exemplary; we liked Arlyn right from the first and we were really glad that the best car of the test drives was the 2005 Camry so we could go back and buy one from Arlyn.

Then I went back and bought my 2006 Scion from Arlyn this fall. My wife told Arlyn that we can't afford to have him talk to me anymore, but I've made a couple of referrals to him . . . .

The service guys are great, too. After I rotated the tires on the Camry, there was a wobble, like the former spare was out of balance. In fact, when I put the right rear tire back into the spare location, I found a wheel weight that had come from the former spare. Oooops. I brought the car into the service department, explained the situation, and asked them to balance the former spare. Instead, they balanced ALL FOUR wheels and charged me NOTHING.

Of course, I didn't expect to have to pay for balancing the one wheel, because the weight shouldn't have fallen off, but I thought that doing them all was going the extra mile for me, their customer.

-Don, happy customer of Toyota of Rochester in Minnesota

Reply to
Don Fearn