Go-parts.com

The scope of the parts they carry is pretty limited, but the prices on (at least) mirrors are very nice indeed. Dealer price for electric mirror is $250. Theirs is under $50, including shipping. We'll see what the quality is like when it arrives. Oh, I should mention that it's black (and unpainted), but as I have paint to match it's no big deal for me.

And, no, I don't have any affiliation with them. I just found them on a web search as I was looking for junkyards with Camry parts.

--
JRE
Reply to