"Groan" in Right Front: 1995 Camry LE Four Wagon

The car has had this for at least a year - we bought it with the noise, and it is the same about 3k miles later. It happens mainly when we are just moving forward or just stopping; you can feel just a slight 'give' in the left front of the car, and a slight 'groan' from that area. No other signs of CV joint failure, and nothing noticeable at highway speed. Any ideas? Strut bearings, maybe? If so, are those easily replaceable?

Reply to
mjc1