headlights 91 4 cyl problem

Last week wife had problems with headlights, would not turn on. Someone reached under the dash and suddenly lights worked. Is the lights relay mounted under the dash? Any suggestions to folow up, please. Tahnk you, Seamus J. wilson

Reply to
Seamus J. Wilson

Probably a connector. Mine did two things: engine wouldn't run unless I kept my foot on the dash (Thank God it was an automatic!) and the dashboard lights are intermittant.

Reply to
HachiRoku