HELP--1990 camry 4 cylinder I messed up

I did a stupid thing. I removed the air cleaner housing and instead of removing the little clip that held the air flow value wiring in place I removed the screws and the plug. so now I have some electrical connetions that came apart. I can solder them back but I am not sure as to the other wires.

is there a schematic I can see somewhere?

Reply to
swbtmis

I actually did this recently but i paid attention to where the wires were before i unplugged them..

You have 3 wires and several spots to plug them in at, with only 3-4 options (because the others are capped off)

If any fall back inside the cavity, it can be a bitch to get out, so just use a flathead and pull off the black top piece, stick the plug back into the slot, and screw it back into place.

now if you hold it so the prongs are facing you, the longest wire goes on the left most prong that is not capped off, and the other 2 should be crossed. i.e. the middle wire should go into the rightmost prong that isnt capped and the right wire should go into the middle prong on the right side. Here is a diagram:

Something similar to that.

I dont check here regularly, so if you need me email at "Speeddymon" snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com ..... without the quotes or dontspamme. And if needed I can take a pic of how mine looks with my digicam and email to you..

Hope that helps

Reply to
Speeddy