2004 Camry - Want to upgrade to leather seats!

Hi,
Didn't want to get leather seats when I bought my 04 2 months back. But now the cloth seats look so plain and ugly I regret not upgrading to
leather. The dealership nearby said they don't sell leather seat covers.
A mechanic I know said it would be cheaper to look for 2004 Camry leather seats in junkyards instead of getting leather seat covers. He said if I can locate such seats, they would probably cost $250-350. But the seat covers would cost $700.
Any advice? Thanks.
Anil
Could be a long wait on junk yard seats the right color and no damage. Takes a pretty heafty blow to total an 04 Camry. Most dealers have a local company availaable that will swap out the cloth for leather. OEM is better quality though. $700 probably a bargain price.

I submitted a request on some junkyard mailing list and got 2 positive replies saying that part was available. Only problem is that both are too far from my state - 1 is in Cleveland, OH and the other is in Saratoga Spring, NY. So, these are available, but might not be in my area.
We might go to Cincinnati soon, so I might check the Cleveland junkyard that replied and see if they have what I want in my price range.
Our local Toyota dealer said they don't even recommend anyone for the leather upgrade. I have seen several leather seat covers for $700 for the 2004 Camry's. This doesn't include labor, of course.
Anil

See:
http://www.classicsofttrim.com /
The dealer installed their leather interior on my 1994, and they're still producing a quality product. At the time, their leather was thicker than original equipment.

See:
http://www.classicsofttrim.com /
The dealer installed their leather interior on my 1994, and they're still producing a quality product. At the time, their leather was thicker than original equipment.
Just got a reply from a junkyard closer to home - 5 hours drive, not far. They have 2003 Camry tan leather seats. They're asking for $200 per front seat + $100 for the rear bench. Total of $500. And I was looking for tan or taupe interior since my car is salsa red pearl.
Anybody have any idea if this price is reasonable or not?Thanks.
Anil
I checked the part # of the 2003 Camry seat and 2004 seat and they're different. The guy at the dealership also said that though sometimes different part # still work fine interchangeably, the seats on the 2001, 2002, 2003 are the same, but the 2004s are somewhat different.
Damn! Well, hope I can find some 2004 Camry seats sometime soon.
Anil

Sounds very reasonable, but check for installed price, then compare with aftermarket new material inlcuding installation as in classic soft trim. BTW, hope you mean 5 hrs. round trip. For ten hours driving, I'd be asking about shipping charges.
I like to take long trips, so a 10 hour round-trip to get these ain't so bad as it obviously sounds. ha ha For the price of shipping the heavy items, I could rent a truck, go there, haggle over the price, check the seats out personally before buying and then come back with them if they're what I want. Shipping is easy, but I'll have to buy it based on what condition the seller tells me they're in.
I checked with Toyota and seems the part # don't match between 2003 Camry seats and 2004 Camry seats. Additionally, the dealership guy told me the seats between the 03 and 04 look different in some important part, so they might not fit my power seat system. So, that's out as well.
Anil

Dealers do install leather seats. They farm it out to local vendors and add a markup. Same with window tinting. Obviously, not all dealers offer this "service."