temp sensor location?

I am trying to locate the temp sensor on my 92 camry 2.2 (4cyl)? I am having a hard time starting the car. Takes about 5 to 10 minutes to start when its cold. Then once it starts I cant touch the accelerator until it warms up or it will stall. It will idle at around 450 rpms and wont rev up past that until engine is warm. A fellow emailed me and mentioned the sensor which sounds like a good diagnosis now if I could just find it:) :)Nelson

Reply to
:

Might really want to consider an IAC (Idle air control) valve cleaning first. the valve is under the throttle body opening, and can be cleaned w/o removing it.

Do a google groups search for the procedure. Willing to bet this will eliminate the problem.

Reply to
Platil