Re: Big snow broke the windshield - how to fix now?

I have a 2000 Camry bought in 2000. The big snow on Sunday embedded my

> car for the last three days. Today I found the windshield has a crack > of 6 inches. It's visible from the inside, not from the outside unless > I stare at it closely. I don't know if I should replace it. Would the > crack get bigger and bigger? And how much will it cost to replace? > > I just signed up with Geico in November. I have $500 deductible for > comprehensive. Would it work out well for me if I make a claim? > > Just checking, would Toyota still offer somewhat warranty against > something like this?

Do you all think that $350 paid every six months is a reasonable price for auto insurance (includes liability, Collision, Comprehensive,

5k medical payments, emergency road service, and uninsured motor vehicle)? That's what I'm paying on the '06 Camry LE. (150 / 50 / 150) and 250 deductible.

For the old 1995 Tercel, I was paying $270 every six months.

Reply to
Built_Well

Where you live is a big factor on auto insurance prices. NJ is one of highest. NC is relatively low. Also depends on you age and driving record. You will have to comparison shop for your self. Consumer Reports just rated their readers satisfaction with different companies. Check it out at the library. You want a company that pays claims.

Reply to
Art

Thanks, I'll check out the Consumer Reports. I used to subscribe--great magazine.

Reply to
Built_Well

go to JD powers website and look for autoinsurance.... They have good reviews and rankings for various insurance companies.

Reply to
learnfpga