How to remove door panels on 89 Camry?

Hi all.

Does anyone know how to remove the door panels on a 1989 (gen2) Camry? I have searched Google and was surprised there is not much information on door panel removal for a gen2 Camry.

My 89 Camry has powered locks and powered windows.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Jason

Reply to
tempest

Try searching Google - Camry - "door panel".

Of apx. 300 results, first page showed this for 1988 (Gen 2.):

Daniel M. Dreifus