I think I may have blown a fuse

Hi

I have a 2002 Toyota Camry and recently noticed something funny. I run the Daylight Running light setting on my headlights during the daytime hours. What I noticed is that the speedometer is unlit. Most noticeable when I go under a bridge. However if I turn the headlights on the display lights up so I'm not sure. Does anyone know if the speedometer and RPM display are lighted under Daylight running sights setting? Thanks for you help.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Roberts