Ignition problems

I've got a 92 camry 4 cylinder, there's no spark, we took the cap off and the rotor turns when cranked, so it's not the timing belt, but the rotor won't come off, shouldn't it come off pretty easily. There are 2 plugs going to the distributor, and don't know which one is the pickup coming from the ignition module to check continuity. need a wiring diagram or some help

Reply to
Twinkle

Most likely the all to often, common, " coil issue" Id just replace it if you cant get the proper reading out of it and have voltage going to everything. The rotor will pull off.

Reply to
m Ransley