Instrument Cluster

Hello all, I was wondering if there are any new types of instrument clusters for a 90 Camry DX sedan and if there are any LED rear lights available as well.

Thanks in advance,

TheGaffler

--
"If we do not maintain Justice, Justice will not maintain us."
-Francis Bacon

Indiglo clusters are available on ebay, if your speedometer goes to 150. LED lights can also be found there.

Josh

TheGaffler wrote:

--
Joshua Smeltser