Driver's Side Headlight Assembly

Hello all, I had just recently replaced the driver's side headlight assembly on my '90 Camry DX with over 278,000 miles on the odometer. I would like to know is there an easy way to balance/align the headlight correctly.

Thanks in advance for any response.

Reply to
Savalas

Telly Savalas?

Do it the ghetto way. Drive up to the side of a 7-11, and park about

15--20 feet from the wall. You have to do this at night. Turn your headlights on, and get your philips head screwdriver handy... tweak the new headlight (there's one adjustment screw, I think its at the top of the headlight frame assembly) until the beam on the wall lines up with the old headlight.
Reply to
Learning Richard

The brothers in the ghetto would have Unlearned Dick's pasty white ass for an early breakfast.

Reply to
Sharx35

Dude, you're describing *ME*!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Take the keys out of ignition first... or it really will be ghetto style...

Reply to
Dan J.S.