Is it possible to replace the whole hood and front bumper with original colors?

Do you know if Toyota provides a front hood and front bumper with the original colors for 2003 Camry LE. In other words, the hood and the bumper would be just installed without any need for any paint job. I am just fed up with the lack of professional painting skills in the body shops at local Toyota dealerships. I just want them to install the parts.

Reply to
LucHjk

No they don't come prepainted --- only the mirrors do. So don't go to a Toyota body shop. Find a custom shop that is recommended --- they can easily get OEM parts and match the paint. No reason you have to go to Toyota owned one.

Reply to
Wolfgang

Where are you located? I had the front third of my Camry replaced (and repainted) a couple of years ago at Thompson Toyota in Doylestown, Pa. this is about 40 miles north of Philadelphia.

The results were, and remain, an absolutely perfect match with the rest of the car.

Just my experience.

-- Scott Schuckert

Reply to
Scott Schuckert