John Bean Alignment and Balancing Systems - Any Good

I got my 2002 Camry LE V6 alignment done using a John Bean Laser Alignment system

By the fancy lights and setup, it looked pretty good. I have used their balancing equipment to get my tires balanced and they are very good as well. I initially thought this was the Hunter design but it was not. In either case, it seems to be pretty decent and I wanted to know what the regulars here thought of this stuff

Reply to
Car Guy