Alignment off on 98 Camry

I have a 4 cyl. 98 Camry LE that I have had aligned (4 -wheel) several times, but the problem is that it still drifts to the left on the highway.

Both front toe settings are equivalent as well as both rear toe settings. Both front caster settings are equivalent. The only problem is that the front settings for camber are not equal (left front -0.7 degrees and right front -1.1 degrees) as well as the rear settings for camber (left rear -0.5 degrees and right rear -1.0 degrees). The thrust angle was corrected from

0.13 degrees to 0.0 degrees

The above settings were the settings that appeared on the printout after the alignment were done. I understand that camber is not adjustable, but I've also heard that it is adjustable with a "cam key" or a "camber kit" which is an aftermarket product.

Two questions: Is the above camber differences the cause of my car pulling to the left? If so, can a cam key (or kit) adjust the camber to equal settings and would that solve my problem?

Thanks in advance,

Hoosier

Reply to
Hoosier

Search this group, or Internet for "radial tire pull"

I had this with the last set of new tires. Tire dealer replaced offending tire after confirming by switching on front from left to right. Problem solved.

Reply to
Daniel M. Dreifus