Keyless Entry Help?

Hi,

I have a 1997 Camry that I bought used from a dealer (4 years and 120,000 miles ago). It came with a keyless entry system (two DEI remotes - lock and unlock doors only). It stopped working, so I tried the other remote and replaced batteries in both. Still doesn't work.

Do you know where the control unit might be placed so I can check for broken wiring, etc? Or should I have the dealer look at it? Circuit City said they need the original receipt to look at it.

Thanks, Brad

Reply to
Brad Kragness

Richardsons