Keyless Entry not working

have 2004 Tundra DC, my remote for the keyless entry stopped working, I changed the battery but that did not help, the light still comes on the remote but it does not lock or unlock. The other remote that we have works fine. Is there anyway to reset one of these?

Thanks.

Reply to
JrFan

warranty in effect?

I just had to order new 'fob" today for our Avalon cause one key top fell off. It is warranty

Reply to
ron

You probably need to re-program the key fob. If it is under warranty, bring it to the dealer.

Reply to
Ray O

A friend of mine had a similar problem. The remote stopped working after he dropped it. He opened it up and found a cracked solder joint. I heated it up with a soldering iron and it worked.

Reply to
RNeil