Try This...it should work.....
Important! Once the BCM enters program mode, all transmitters must be
programmed at the same time. Any transmitters not learned at this time will
1) Remove the key from the ignition cylinder
2) Remove the BCM PRGRM fuse from the fuse panel
3) Close all the doors
4) Close the liftgate
5) Turn the ign lock cylinder to the ACC. position
6) Turn the ignition lock cylinder to OFF, and then back to ACC within 1
7) Open and close any door
Achim will be heard when the system enters the BCM programming mode
After 7 seconds a chime may be heard confirming successful synchronization.
It is necessar to wait approximately 14 seconds for a second chime that will
confirm successful programming.
8) Press and hold the transmitter LOCK and UNLOCK buttons simultaneously for
9) Repeat the previous step on each additional transmitter to be programmed.
10) Remove the ignition key from the ignition cylinder
11) Install the BCM PRGRM fuse back into the fuse panel.
Yes, I found that last night, too. I also found two other methods and all
three are different.
Steve has posted another different method which makes four. I was hoping for
confirmation or at least consensus on which was the correct one.
Okay, the exact method (almost) is:
1. Open trunk.
2. Pull aside right side compartment trim in order to gain access.
3. Use a jumper wire with alligator clips in order to ground RKE programming
connector. The doors will lock and unlock. This action indicates that the
RCDLR has entered the keyless entry transmitter programming mode.
4. While the programming connector is grounded, program each remote, one at
a time. Press and hold the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons simultaneously on the
first remote. Hold the buttons for 10 seconds. The door locks will lock and
unlock. This action indicates that the keyless entry transmitter has been
5. Repeat step 4 for the remaining remotes. You can program up to 4 remotes.
6. Remove jumper wire.
7. Verify remotes work properly.
8. Install the right side rear compartment trim.
9. Close trunk.
10. Drink beer.
Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.