Labor time for Waterpump R&R

What is the labor time to R&R a waterpump on a 1987 Toyota Camry Sedan.
It would be the water pump with the housing.
Also the timing belt will be replace too. I believe the the belt needs to be
removed for this job so there shouldn't be additional labor.
If anyone has access to ALl Data or the Factory labor times that woulld be a great help.
Also I heard that All Data times are on the high side?
4 cyl/3.2 6cyl/3.1

MOD says 3.6 +.2 for cruise control +.1 for oil cooler interference +.2 per pulley if your doing oil seals hope this helps, Ben

I don't know, but if you were in Wheeling WV I could do it at home for you. As I need the work. Shops around here are getting $60.00 to $80.00 an hour. Tony
Tube Audio wrote:

Using the average of the books I can access looks like 3.5 hours.
--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York

AS most all that has to come off anyway, it is a good idea. I had about the same thing done when I had the timing belt changed on my 1919 Camry. Not much more labor and not that much in parts if the mechanic does not try to charge for additional labor to replace things he has to take off anyway.