left turn signal sticks on '90 camry

I have to jiggle it to get it to work. It's not worth fixing but it is annoying has anyone tried to fix this? Is it a simple job I can do myself or an expensive electrical problem?

Reply to
joe54345

To fix right probably is a big job replacing the switch but im just guessing. Maybe its dirt and an electric spray cleaner might do, get something at Radio Shack with a attachable nozzle , not wd40, but let it dry or disconnect the battery first, it might short something if power is near or on.

Reply to
m Ransley