Lexus ES 300 Engine Swaps?

Ok so I finally broke down and went along with wifeys idea of owning a Lexus ES300. It is 1992, what motors (lexus/Camry years) swap over?

I'm 6 4" and don't fit, prefer my MG when it's not getting hit.

Thanks

Ray

Reply to
RC

92 and 93 was an exact swap with a Camry V6 of same years. Between 94-96 a Camry V6 will probably work fine, but there were some minor differences.
Reply to
Mark A