Loud Hum

What a goofy problem..after driving 8 miles (time dependent??) my 99 camry with 120k miles starts to hum a particular frequency....this only happens when holding the throttle in the same position..go faster or slower it stops..returning as soon as the throttle is still...happens at all speeds and even at a standstill as long as the throttle is pushed and still....it's a very loud hum and driving me nuts..dealer has no idea what it is..help!

Reply to
<sdf>

I had this happening at one speed too drove me nuts. It was the air filter box was loose. I had to stuff a sponge under it and tighten it back down, no problems since.

Reply to
Rob