Need crank timing sprocket guide for 3SFE

Its an '88 Camry wagon. I am putting engine back together. The guide (for the crankshaft timing sprocket (like a washer that secures the timing belt so it can't come off sprocket) was missing. AM stuck until I locate one. Haven't found any place in town that has a 3SFE engine to get one from. This, I think, is not an item that the internet venders would carry normally, its not something that wears out......right?

Reply to
geronimo

johngdole

Yea, I will go through the dealer for this I guess. thanks Geronimo

Reply to
geronimo