Need Toyota AWD service referral in N. California

Have a 1991 Camry AWD that I want to have a full evaluation of the drivetrain, and estimates for repairs. If possible I'd like to stay away from stealerships.

Anybody have a recommendation for a good shop experienced with the 2nd gen. Camry AWD?

On the peninsula is preferred but within reason I'll drive anywhere in the bay area...

Thanks.

Reply to
DaveC

Any shop that is familiar with Toyotas should be able to evaluate and/or service your Camry All-Trac.

Reply to
Ray O