Oregon State U / factory manual

Someone once sent me a link to factory toy manuals after the kind person at the oregon state u got shut down. Any chance anyones got a link to manuls for a '91 Camry?

thanks,

Ernie

Reply to
Ernie

ycleptor

Thank you for that info. There is a wealth of data at that site.

Reply to
Sharx35

Why do I get a warning that this site may contain malware?

Reply to
RD

.

Could be the pdfs. Some programmers have been using them to load malware.

Reply to
ycleptor

Good question. I get a dire warning from my Chrome browser on 2 different computers. It's the only site that I ever got this message.

Reply to
dsi1