Part needed

I need a taillight wire harness ("rear light socket pigtail", part # 81555-32160) for a 1987-91 Camry wagon. Toyota doesn't have that part any more.
It has two light sockets and a little connector. The local wrecking yard has them without the little connector.
I called a big network, and they said they didn't have any cars that old. (?)
Any suggestions for how I can find the part without spending days trying?
I'm running out of steam.
Sam G.
Goggle is your friend;
https://www.acurapartsclub.com/oe-toyota/8155532160?origin=pla&gclid=CjwKEAiAvs7CBRC24rao6bGCoiASJABaCt5DWFoT6Q-RPX5yLAuCbdVDlb8OYKfdHnadwV0UQGaGyBoCH1_w_wcB