Part needed

I need a taillight wire harness ("rear light socket pigtail", part # 81555-32160) for a 1987-91 Camry wagon. Toyota doesn't have that part any more.

It has two light sockets and a little connector. The local wrecking yard has them without the little connector.

I called a big network, and they said they didn't have any cars that old. (?)

Any suggestions for how I can find the part without spending days trying?

I'm running out of steam.

Sam G.

Reply to
samgins