price of rear wheel bearing camry 2.2 1998

Hi,

The bearing(s) of my right rear wheel start to make a sound, so I think it's time for renewal (after 432000 km) My dealer asks 340 Euro including mounting.

Since I live in the Netherlands, but close to the German border, I thought to ask a German Toyota dealer. They want 300 Euro for the bearings alone (without mounting).

Any idea of the price in the USA?

Reply to
jan siepelstad

I got my bearing replaced, along with the whole hub for $650 Canadian dollars (which is just about the same as an American dollar these days). I think the price you got is way too high.

Reply to
Nobody Important

The ABS bearing and hub assembly costs: USD $156.79 (TIMKEN Part # HA590370, rockauto.com). The non-ABS bearing assembly costs USD$68.79 BCA/NATIONAL Part # 512009 . So the dealer prices will be higher and add labor to that.

Reply to
johngdole