Question??? Leaky trunk

Hello New to the group I just bought a used camry (96)

following the last rain we had i notice the trunk was full with water. I have found an area of the rubber that meets up with the trunk is leaking, I have looked on numorus parts websites and I cannot find the rubber moulding, does anyone know what its called??

I have searched under trunk moulding, rubber, gasket etc and cannot find it

thanks

Reply to
The Baker