Rattle under car

Had this rattle under the car. A mettalic rattle and happened when the car was cold and especially when the car was being pushed. All of a sudden it disappeared. I am concerned about it so what could it be?

Reply to
al

I would be more concerned about why I had to have my car pushed. But on my 99 Camry I also had a metalic rattle that disappered. It turned out to be a exhaust heat shield that fell off the car.

Reply to
s.r.fletcher