Re: car locks

Ok, thanks for the advice everyone. Now can anyone offer some advice about the car itself? Pretty please and Thank You. ( I'm being sincere not sarcastic. )

Reply to
gladybadluck

I would recommend you replace the damaged lock assemblies and inspect the locking mechanisms in the doors. From the info in your first post you say your remote doesn't work all the time so there is a chance something is bent or broken. If you don't at least replace the locks and make sure they work you could be stranded out of the car when it won't unlock. davidj92

Reply to
davidj92