Re: Good Mechanic in Tampa

Ok, I said it *STARTED* with a T. I don't think it was the Throttle; he was able to tighten it with his hand. Is there something near, or can be confused by an amateure, around the alternator?

Has NAPA/Autozone given good refs, or do they only refer people to "affiliates?"

Reply to
oweaponx

able to tighten it with his hand. Is there something near, or can be confused by an amateure, around the alternator?

tensioner ?

Reply to
Justa Lurker

I'll put $2 on "terminal". As in battery.

Reply to
Travis Jordan