Re: noisy automatic aerial (rattle)

Had the same problem. You need a new antenna... just a new mast didn't = fix mine.

Hi folks. >=20 > The automatic aerial in my 1994 camry station wagon make an awful = noise > (rattle) for about 10 seconds after going up. Can it be an electric = defect? > I haven't found anything in the mechanical part of the aerial. >=20 > Anders Kring >=20 >=20 >
Reply to
Joe Halko