Re: Pulling off Facia Covering Stereo, 2000 Camry

Check out this site, it should answer your question.

Can someone recomment a technique for removing the stereo facia on a > 2000 Camry. My wife's CD player stopped working (only 40k miles) and I > need to replace it. I understand that it has only clips holding it in. > > I have put stereos in a number of cars, but nothing this new. Thanks > for any help. >
Reply to
Jack

go to

purchase the new stereo there. While at
visit the HOW TO/HELP section click on INSTALL DR.com link Click the first box, "Install it yourself" Click on "Toyota"

You get the idea

Pictures and tech tips are there for your use.

Reply to
Im Right