Re: Pulling off Facia Covering Stereo, 2000 Camry

Check out this site, it should answer your question. http://carstereohelp.com/strtoyota.htm

go to www.bought4less.com purchase the new stereo there. While at www.bought4less.com visit the HOW TO/HELP section click on INSTALL DR.com link Click the first box, "Install it yourself" Click on "Toyota"
You get the idea
Pictures and tech tips are there for your use.
: Can someone recomment a technique for removing the stereo facia on a : 2000 Camry. My wife's CD player stopped working (only 40k miles) and I : need to replace it. I understand that it has only clips holding it in. : : I have put stereos in a number of cars, but nothing this new. Thanks : for any help. :