Re: Sirius Radio

Thanks for the reply. I checked for a vehicle-specific dash-mount and I did find one on Crutchfield.com, but they wanted 40 bucks for a piece of metal! I think I'm going to try to make one myself. I tried puttin ghte unit down below the radio unit and the reach was a bit too far. We'll see how it goes.

-Chris

chris: i installed the unit into a block of wood which fit in the > space below the radio unit. if you have something in that space it > won't work. I can pull the block of wood out if i have to move the > unit to another car etc. I crazy glued the unit to the block of wood. > works fine. i did this because i did not want to deface the dash. see > ya. > > > > > > > > I recently purchased Sirius radio and the Audiovox head unit. I'm

looking

> to see if anyone else has purchased this unit and in what way they

installed

> it into their Camry. > > > > -Chris
Reply to
Chris