Re: Toyota gambles with Fire Sale Prices over piling inventory!!!

Looks like inventory is piling up, and a good way of doing a fire sale

> is Low Lease Rates to riskier customers (sub-prime?) instead of Cash > Incentives. > > "For Toyota, the deal could be a financial disaster. To keep customers > coming to its showrooms amid a series of embarrassing recalls, Toyota > has been offering some of its best leasing terms in years.

And think of the3 excellent cars people are going to get at these prices!

And, once you've had a Toyota, most people never buy anything but again. I'd say it's a good gamble.

Reply to
Hachiroku