Re: Wax-on-wax-off

....I bought one of those '07 v6 SE Camry's and I'm lov'n it. It has excelent acceleration, it's quiet, handles well and the technology advances over my '93 v6 Camry (254K miles) are impressive.

I'm just wondering how long you folks think I should wait before I put on this cars first coat of wax?

thx

-tom Tom wax is used as the final last step in sealing a paint finish from the harsh evironmental elements being (suns uv,rain,snow,and bird dropings) many so called Waxes on the market today have already some polish mixed in the wax product. for my optimum best results i do a 3 stage process every 6 months i wash and shamee my car i use "meguires 3 step kit" Kit consists of the bottles #1 cleaner this product cleans deep down in the surface and preps it for the polish

then after that i apply the #2 polish at this stage this is where the deep shine luster and coloure really starts "bursting alive!" and finally after that it gets sealed up with #3 Wax. Tom with your vehicle being 07 i would waite a few months never a good idea to polish a brand new vehicle i would give it some time to a few months for the paint to properly cure then do it.

Reply to
johnin