Re: Will cracked headlight pass inspection?

Well, I live in MD and I failed for a cracked fog light, I was told to either remove or replace the foglight. This was on an 88 Nissan, I just removed them. Probably not, I would look around in a junkyard. Chances are they may fail it.

1990 Corolla, one headlight has a crack in it. It runs all the way across > the front of the lens. The light works fine but will they fail me at > inspection time next month?? > I live in Massachusetts. > > I'll try and get a replacement at the junkyard this weekend. > > Thanks for any info > > Steve > >
Reply to
Chuck