right turn with grind sound

Hi,

99 camry 4 cylinder 90000 miles. I heard grind sound when right turn the car hard. Sound got worse if the road is bumping.

Any ideas? Break worn out? Strust?..

Thanks,

Autogoor

Reply to
autogoor

Most probably CV joint. Look at the rubber boot of the axle that drives the wheel. If it is cracked and spewing grease out then the joint has gone bad and the axle will have to be replaced.

Reply to
badgolferman

Reply to
Wolfgang

I checked the CV boots, the robber looks good and new. My guess is the brake.

Reply to
Ge Cong

Reply to
Robert