Seatbelt warnig

Not that I would _ever_ do it, but if I wanted to disconnect/eliminate that annoying seat-belt warning buzzer on a 2005 Camry XLE, how would I go about doing it? Theoretically speaking, of course.

Reply to
Norm Dion

Not that I'd ever do it but if I wanted to eliminate that light I'd use my .40 caliber. Works in theory and in actual application. davidj92

Reply to
davidj92

Theoretically speaking, of course, YOU are an asshole.

Reply to
Sharx35

Reply to
Norm Dion

In theory a 9mm would be just as effective, I suspect it would also be as effective in practice. :-)

Reply to
davidj92

"" wrote: > Not that I would _ever_ do it, but if I wanted to > disconnect/eliminate that > annoying seat-belt warning buzzer on a 2005 > Camry XLE, how would I go about doing it? > Theoretically speaking, of course.

Look under the seat for the wire that comes from the locking latch of the seatbelt, will be a 2 conductor. Either disconnect or jump this connection at the plug under the seat, can?t remember which is which for driver?s and passenger?s seatbelt. Remember, always wear your seatbelt.

Reply to
noodlerooney