spark plug wire sets

Are there any spark plug wire set brands as good or better than Toyota ? The local dealer wants $84.00 for my 2000 Camry 4 Cyl. but I'll pay it if they're the best.

Reply to
hbuck

I'll pay it if they're the best. ~~~~~~~~~ They are. But you can shop price at other Toyota dealers, and on the Internet.

Reply to
Daniel

oem is best, they are custom fit for the car, also check around for ngk plug wires, they are very good. check around online, discounts can be 25 to 50% off of local dealers. Just need to wait for shipping time. try these guys. I've bought from them.

some other items like oil, air filters.Jim

Reply to
jjjsan

Thanks, Daniel and jjjsan for the good advice. -hbuck

Reply to
hbuck