Splash shield

I'm trying to determine if all 97' to 01' Camrys have a metal splash shield mounted under the front of the engine. I bought a used 98' that has no shield. I've been told by a junk yard that not all Camrys were equipped with the shield. I've been unable to locate one either online on from the local junk yards and the dealer wants $151 for one.

Reply to
Jay

Jay wrote: I've been unable to locate one either online

================ Check online: TAP recycling for used, and genuine Toyota parts dealers at discount, 20% is common. Ususally over $100 is free shipping, and no tax if ordering out of state.

Reply to
Daniel