Srvice codes cleared

OK, so what gives? Toyota experts, what is going on? I posted here last year my '99 Camry had check engine light on for shift solenoid electrical, codes. The light has been on for quite a while, but yesterday it cleared, turned off by it self. The only thing I did was change the tranny oil as I removed the cover to check the shift solenoids. But that was over a month ago. Did the new oil clear the trouble? or was it loose wiring? Whats your op?

Reply to
Mercury

If the light is gone, the trouble is gone. Now it dosnt mean it wont be back, but for now, you in good shape! ;-)

Reply to
MDT Tech®

Reply to
John