tinting

there are all kinds of prices..from $100 to $249- I am leaning towards the $249 job- because it has a lifetime warrenty..any problem withthe tint thye will fix it..life of car-- $100 one year warrenty $150 3 year warrenty.. $249 lifetime warrenty

It is my wifes and daughters car a 98 camry with 50,000 miles Which deal would you suggest Michael

Reply to
M.Balarama

Sunglasses

Reply to
badgolferman

Is the place going to be around after a couple of years? You might want to ask what material they use. For instance, 3M's films carry no less than 3 year national warranty that you can use just about wherever you go.

If they use 3M (at least the FX-HP series with additional heat rejection quality) and if they are an authorized 3M installer, then I'd personally go for the low $100 job. If neither, you probably want to walk away.

http://soluti> there are all kinds of prices..from $100 to $249-

Reply to
johngdole

and SPF 30 : ) kidding aside, 3M is a good brand, but allow it to dry really well, don't open your windows for 2 days and park outside in the sun. Inspect the shop and see if its dusty, the surfaces should be clean so there would be no bubbles.

Reply to
EdV