tire pressure light override

is there a way to overide the tire pressure light?i had new rims installed ,and they didnt put in the tire pressure sesors in the new rims.thanks ,bill

Reply to
billrush

Why couldnt they instal the sensor

Reply to
m Ransley

Reply to
billrush

Go back to them, ask them how much to install it, have them do it then refuse to pay. Talk to your District Attorneys office first and have their number handy when you do this. What they did I believe is illegal, they removed a factory installed Saftey System. I would never have paid in the first place.

Reply to
m Ransley