tires for 96 camry

My daughter's 96 Camry needs tires (4) badly. Unfortunately, she is on a limited budget.

What are some good tires for this car?

I can't disregard safety since my grandson rides in this car.

Thanks for any replies!

Reply to
stevie

Go to

Put in the required information. Look at the choices. Read the reviews. Go to a locally owned tire store, or buy from tire rack. Probably the easiest way to get a somewhat valid rating on any particular tire for any particular car.

Reply to
timbirr

Yokohama Avid Touring print the price from tirerack.com, and compare locally. At least that was my choice. Put them on a 1994 Camry and they have performed well. Quiet, long wearing, good handling, reasonably priced.

Reply to
Daniel

Isn't shipping and installation (not to mention, taxes) in addition to the Tire Rack price? If so, be sure to take that into consideration when comparing with a local tire installer.

Merritt

Reply to
Merritt Mullen