Touch up paint

I noticed some scratches on the rear bumper on my 07 Camry . I had the car valet parked the other day and It seems the bumper grazed a brick wall. There's a few small spot were the paint came off and you can see the black undercoat. Does Toyota sell touch up paint?

Thanks you. George

Reply to
Nobody

Yes.

Reply to
Sharx35

I believe when painting bumpers an additive is used to make the paint flexible and for bonding to plastic. You would need a can of each, mix the two and a sprayer. Valet services have insurance for that reason, id suggest you contact them. It will probably peel off in a year or so if you do it. Plus without knowing how to prep you will notice it.

Reply to
ransley

Local parts stores carry them. Like Duplicolor:

These are about $7 with a brush and roller tip.

Check your chassis decal for the pr> I noticed some scratches on the rear bumper on my 07 Camry . I had the

Reply to
johngdole