Toyota Camry 2001 4 cyl; shimming bet 15-30 m/hr

My Toyota started recently shimming at lower speed between 15-30 miles per hours. The tires seems good but I am not sure if they need to be balanced (the lead) or it is something else. No shaking on highway at over 30 m/hr. Thank you.

Reply to
Mark22

Usually indicative of a broken belt. Dangerous situation; take it to a good, trusted tire dealer ASAP.

Reply to
hachiroku

yes look at tires

Reply to
m Ransley

How can I figure out which tire has the broken belt? I will try tonight to change myself, all the shops being closed when I get home? Thank you again.

Reply to
Mark22

You could rotate them, but if one is broken change both fronts, they get the most abuse and should be changed in pairs.

Reply to
m Ransley