toyota camry wagon '92

Hey out there!

I just bought a 92 toyota wagon for my daughter (she has 3 kids, husband left, and very in need of a car to fit all). Bought it in Tenn and drove to Texas. It drove well from there but now the problems seem to be beginning. Can anyone tell me what major problems are known for this vehicle? Have had to put a lot of money into it already but would like to avoid putting in any more if possible (laugh)! Any way there is a light on the dash that has just come on and since I do not have a manual, I do not KNOW what it is trying to tell me. It is all the way to the left and is a yellow light the shape of a car with its lights on. I thought it might mean that there was a light out but checked and all are working. Thanks in advance for your replies.

Reply to
pokesalannie

most likely wiring bundle flexing at trunk hinge has frayed wires

generally that model is very reliable

keep all the fluids clean - including power steering, transmission and differential, brake fluid

you should at least get an owner's manual - ck. eBay

Reply to
Daniel