TSB link...

a few months ago a posted Re: a noise from the steering colum from my "02 Camry and some one gave me the link for the TSB about it, but i cannot locate it in my saved folder. i'm hoping that someone can give me the same link so i can look and see if there is anything about the noise i hear in the same car but under a heavy acceleration. i thought i read something a few months ago about that topic and i'm just looking for a little info about it.

mike.......

Reply to
JerseyMike

Take some time to look through the files the link I provided lead to. It should be in there. Sometimes it takes a bit of work on your part, also

Reply to
timbirr